The Project Manager will report to an Evans Hunt Program Director.
Evans Hunt is currently looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the successful completion of marketing projects that are largely digital and media based. As a part of the Client Engagement team, you will be responsible for working with cross-functional, multi-discipline project teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects and solutions.
About Evans Hunt
Evans Hunt is a marketing agency. We’re also a creative studio, a development lab, a brand command centre, a clubhouse and a bunch of nice folks. To help brands and audiences connect, we work in all the media people are watching, reading, listening to, experiencing, sharing and, more than anything, interacting with. By bringing together the best mix of ideas and technologies, we help customers engage with brands on their own terms.
- Work closely with clients, internal teams and vendors, acting as the primary point of contact through project delivery.
- Understand the the clients goals, objectives, and requirements, and translate them into a project brief.
- Develop and drive comprehensive project plans.
- Manage and maintain project scope, and communicate the status of project scope to both internal and external teams.
- Track project performance including forecasting, tracking, and managing project budgets.
- Work within a team of Project Managers to manage resources according to project plans.
- Manage, document and communicate risks, changes, and issues that affect the project.
- Create a positive, collaborative and team-oriented work environment.
- 3-5 years experience managing a variety of project types; site builds, media, performance marketing campaigns, branding, and site maintenance & sustainment programs.
- Has an understanding of user experience, creative design, development, QA, analytics and SEO/SEM.
- Experience managing media and performance marketing campaigns will be considered an asset.
- Ability to translate client needs into a project brief.
- Ability to apply the correct methodology to project type.
- Planning, scheduling, and managing projects efficiently and effectively while paying attention to detail.
- Forecast, track, and manage project & campaign budgets, PO’s and invoices.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple fast paced projects at any given time.
- Able to work with uncertainty, ambiguity, and change.
- Self-motivated and can work with limited supervision.
- Able to manage both internal and external expectations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to translate complex information in simpler terms.
- Able to create strong relationships within your team and across disciplines.
- Passion for ongoing learning and continuous improvement, particularly around process and methodology.
- Strong business and technical aptitude.
- Flexibility to manage individuals working in different locations on different days.
- Experience with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Trello, AzureDev Ops, Jira, and Confluence.
- Experience with Google Suite and productivity tools such as Excel, Word/Docs, and Keynote.