Senior User Experience Designer
The Senior User Experience Designer will report to the Head of Customer Experience.
User Experience Designers play a crucial role at Evans Hunt. You roll up our sleeves to deliver requirements, digital strategy and low and high-fidelity prototypes for clients and their customers. You pride yourself on the simple interactive solutions you workshop, plan, sketch, design, prototype and test.
- Five years or more designing digital user experiences.
- Strong client-facing presentation skills.
- Ability to lead stakeholder and user interview sessions and translate results into digital strategy.
- Comfortable leading rapid design labs to quickly get ideas into sketch form.
- Proficient user of digital prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure and InVision.
- Portfolio of work including personas, user journey maps, organizing principles, site maps, product design and prototypes.
- Expertise in responsive web and mobile application design principles.
- Lead the user experience work for multiple clients, and advocate for those clients’ users every step of the way.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and translate responses into business requirements.
- Interview users to develop requirements, personas and customer journeys.
- Create organizing principles and site maps.
- Sketch, wireframe, design and prototype user experience solutions.
- Test your work in order to consistently improve results for our clients.
- Lead clients and customers in rapid design labs and workshops.